Monday, May 18, 2015

You Decide

You Decide!

This will be for you to decide... As I sit at my station in photography class I am typing this up thinking about all the photographs I have taken this year and what I am to do with them. I sadly cannot upload them all to my gmail account to later back them up so I figure "Hey! Why not kill two birds with one stone." I am going to upload a certain amount of my collection here and let YOU decide which one(s) would be best for a portfolio. So, without further or do! The Wolf, Mars Wilson presents her photographs!






1




2




3





4





5





6



7





8





9





10





11





12





13




14




15




16





17





18





19




20





21





22





23



24




25




26



Later I will post an updated version of this post and it will have descriptions and details to each photograph. Some of it may not be my best work. But start to decide which one you think is the best. Feel free to share around and comment. Critiques work too. :)


Copyright 2015 Mars Wilson All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment