Friday, May 22, 2015

Top Ten's Music List

Introduction



What are some top ten's in music? Well, since this is a topic about music let us get into the whole four-one-k about music, shall we? Music is my life, it may not be yours and that is okay. But the point is music is everywhere. In our vehicles, on TV, in elevators, etc. And (I would say everyone, ah to hell with it.) And everyone likes music. Everyone has at least a song or a band or artist that they like.


But why am I creating a top ten? Like I said, music is my life and I don't just listen to one thing. I listen to a great spectrum of almost everything. From Blues, to Bluegrass, from Classical to Country, from Heavy Metal to Soft Rock, yes... Even Hip Hop and Rap. (Not often though. I like maybe a total of four songs in those two genres.) Aside from music being my life. I want to share some music that I have found. 


The top ten lists I'll be coming up with are; Bands, groups, artists, genres, and songs. And maybe as an added bonus I'll add a top five list of instruments. How the top ten (and maybe top five) lists will work is by the number one thing to take interest in will be number one and the last thing will be number ten. I'll put the list in order from ten counting down to one. So, you'll see if my explanation sucks.





Top Ten List of Bands
10) RED

9) The Smashing Pumpkins

8) Journey

7) Bon Jovi

6) Secondhand Serenade

5) Escape The Fate

4) Skillet

3) Hinder

2) (This is a hard one) Nightwish

1) (Because of this) Nirvana


Top Ten List of More Bands/ Artists
10) Tyga

9) Emenim

8) Foo Fighters

7) Voltaire

6) Katy Perry

5) Zac Brown Band

4) Carrie Underwood

3) Josh Groban

2) Dido

1) Enya


Top Ten List of Songs
10) Diamond Life (Tyga)

9) Today (The Smashing Pumpkins)

8) The Perfect Drug (Nine Inch Nails)

7) You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)

6) Forever Yours (Nightwish)

5) Temporary Home (Carrie Underwood)

4) Who Makes You Feel (Dido)

3) Only Time (Enya)

2) My Immortal (Evanescence)

1) Drain You (Nirvana)


Top Ten List of Genres
10) Rap

9) Hip Hop

8) Smooth Jazz

7) Classical

6) New Age

5) Indie

4) Pop

3) Country

2) Metal

1) Rock 


Top Five List of Instruments
5) Keyboard

4) Drums

3) Bass Guitar

2) Acoustic Guitar

1) Electric Guitar




No comments:

Post a Comment